Saturday, November 20, 2010

All Things Can Tempt Me

I'm deep in the procrastination zone right now. I'm supposed to be working, but I can't!

I decided to start an additional blog, actually, to document an issue that I feel really strongly about. I hope to call attention to a lot of silent suffering with this one, and put a human face on an issue too many of us laugh off or talk about in hushed tones. The blog is called Ugly Ric.

I'll post some video of The Fire Tapes and Red Satellites soon, promise. I got four thirty-second clips, featuring snippets of two Fire Tapes songs and two Red Satellites songs.

Here's a picture I took of the Sat's set list while we were cleaning up. 


I also took this picture of people who were in front of the stage after the show was over.


And I took this picture of our set list when I got home.


By the way, we skipped Sibella (as usual). I swear: next time we're opening with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment