Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Friday Show!

Hey everybody! I don't post so much, but I thought I would today. I am really excited about the gig at Tea Bazaar this Friday. We will be debuting two new songs that are both cool and welcome additions to the rotation. Looks like people will be attending, but please if you can make it do! Also we are entering the final stages of getting our EP done. We will be getting it mastered soon and then off to be duplicated! Very exciting. So things are good in the HP world and only going to get better. Save the date now for our EP release show Feb. 13th. That's a Saturday...I know..who would have thought two weekend shows in a row. It is truly amazing. It looks like 2010 will be the year of the poster...or the year we make hilarious contact...or something funny.
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment